- Entry into Motel is conditional upon a signed guest registration form and full accommodation payment on or prior to check in.
- The person named on the booking must be the person to sign the guest registration form, valid photographic identification will need to be produced at the motel on check in.
- Guest must advise the motel if a third person or nominee will check in on their behalf.
- Rates do not include any additional charges, but not limited to; meals, transfers or any incidentals that may occur, inclusive of GST.
- Due to fire regulations, management must be aware of the number of guests in each room. Should the fire alarm be activated, the cost of emergency services attending will be charged to the guests, including GST.
- All rooms are strictly NON-SMOKING.
- All room rates are for 1, 2, 3, or 4 guests. AUD$20.00 charge will apply to any extra guests. Children under the age of 12 can stay free of charge, while using existing bedding.
Standard check in time is 2:00pm, Standard check out time is 10:00am. Late check out up to 11.00am is at the discretion of the Motel manager and must be requested the night before check out. Late check out after 11:00am will incur the full rate of one (1) nights’ accommodation.
- Guests arriving outside of reception hours, (7:00am to 10:00pm) MUST ring the Motel during reception hours to arrange key collection.
- If during a guests stay, and contributable to any guests or visitors of that room and, any unforeseen expenses that become apparent, the signing guests’ credit card will be charged an amount, appropriate to the expense, at a rate determined by the Comfort Inn Airport International.
- In the interest of quiet enjoyment and respect for all guests at the motel, a no party policy applies to all guests staying at the property. Guests are expected to be respectful of other guests at all times, and to be quiet between 10:00pm-7:00am. No group congregations in individual guest rooms is permitted or tolerated. Immediate eviction with no refund applies to any breaches of this policy.
- Room degradation (e.g. vomit or bodily waste) will incur a AUD$200.00 cleaning fee, in addition to any professional floor cleaning charges at cost, plus a daily room tariff equal to the daily tariff that the Motel would charge if the room was available to be let or any other rate that may be agreed by management, in accordance with business demand on the day, until said room has been returned to its saleable condition.
- Cost of repair or replacement for general damage or theft of motel property and any problem sufficient to result in a room being withdrawn from its availability to be let will be borne by guests. In extreme cases, criminal charges will be pursued.
- All pets are strictly forbidden inside Motel and guest rooms.
- Comfort Inn Airport International Motel’s staff and management are not responsible for any damages or loss to guests’ goods or valuables during their occupancy at the property.
These Terms and Conditions are valid as of 27th April 2017